Welcome to EricaOgle.com!!!
Thanks for visiting!! This is a
page of my interests, such as reading, tv shows, movies, exercising,
bike riding, food, and trying new things. Enjoy!
One of my favorite things to do
is reading. People usually ask me for suggestions/recommendations of
what to read. Of the books that I have read recently, these are what I
would suggest (in no particular order)...
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- The Time of My Life by Allison Winn Scotch
- The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
- Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
- Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- 1st to Die (Women's Murder Club Series) by James Patterson
And these are just a few authors that I would recommend anything that they write...
Here's a couple pictures of stuff I've been wanting to try and finally got a chance to:
Snowboarding in Winter Park, CO... March 2008
Parasailing in Destin, FL.... June 2008
Here are some favorite links of mine: